Amicus Law understands that buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We assist our clients making property transactions in New Zealand including international investors.
We can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land and property
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Assistance for first home owners
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks and mortgage brokers. Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified team that includes experienced property lawyers and industry professionals.